Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Portfolio 1 & 2

I know I didn't update here for a very long time.

Right now I'm fully graduate with a Diploma in Fine Art :))

And here to show off my works of my last 2 semesters! Teehee.


The Little Unknown Feet
70cm x 64cm
Oil on Canvas
2013

The Little Unknown Legs
84cm x 100cm
Oil on Canvas
2013

Bloom of Dots
Oil On Canvas
2014

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And some collage works which I quite took some interest starting this year ; )

The Last Serenity
Collage on paper,
size around A4.
2014
=This work is created based on Oscar Wilde's short stories, " The Fisherman and his Soul". I like this story very much and I wanted to create a scenery where the Fisherman was hugging the dead mermaid, so here is it  :))

Hugged
Collage on Paper
A4 size
2014
=This work is created based on a Singapore writer's work, Cyril Wong. I think it was fate I came across his book "Let me tell you something about that night" at the price of RM5. I brought it immediately because I found his writing immensely inspiring and attractive. This Collage work is from one of the short stories, The Boy with the Flower That Grew Out Of His Ass.This is the scene where the boy with the flower and the boy with single wing hugging each other and sleeping on the bed.

AND....mini name card size Collage Works! :DD










...these mini joyful works is not part of the final works. BUT, they meant a lot and has became an important process for me to make my final works more perfect... I never show my lecturer until the assessment day. They were surprise I made these and comment that don't underestimate these "mini artworks". I was happy to hear that from them, because I'm a shy person...haha. I will continue making them when I felt like and hope to make a mini exhibition in some cafe someday^ ^ 

Cheers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment