Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Loving Intimacy// Part II

Hiii guys, I know I'm too lazy to update my stuff lol but anyway documentation has its importance... so here am I sitting in front of my laptop trying to input information and wrapping up 2016 =w=.... (and this time coming in with clearer photos too =w=....
Often times when I'm writing my blog I do get into thinking what size should I have my pictures in... But I'm gonna put X-Large for all because they are awesome at the moment XDD To refresh your memory of what am I doing for this project you can go back to my previous post

------> Loving Intimacy-Part One
The Nightingales
Oil on Canvas
160cm x 160cm
2016
One of my breakthrough for this year is making larger canvas work, but I guess none will be larger next year haha
The Nightingales II
172.72cm x 121.92cm
Oil on Canvas
2016
At first I only planned to paint 3 paintings but I had enough time on hand so I just dip back into this that I hold back initially. After my assessment I received comments from judge about this painting saying that the focus on those feet were overtaking the atmosphere, I totally agree but I can't help it tho I did try very hard to make the face at their best [; w ;] I need more practice orz, time to time I still find myself having the habit of drawing manga-ish faces on my works ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*继续趴地* not giving up in venturing them into realistic proportion tho
Beneath the Blossoms
152.4cm x 101.6cm
Oil on Canvas
2016
Had a lot of struggle for this pink ones too, trying to figure out how to create a "real" space is toughhhhh. Comment for myself: Not the best but good try (; w ; )((((
Yellow Gaze
120cm x 180cm
Oil on Canvas
2016
I do particularly like this one quite a lot probably releasing myself and indulging in texture is really fun ... XD I don't want to analyse myself right now but I could if I want to lol. I do tend to moving onto explore how to create things better for my own sake, don't want to explain things too complicated here in my blog I might overshoot with all sorts of talks qwq"

Progression                                                                                                                                



**Unfortunately I didn't took a lot photos for the last painting orz**
Only for the first painting " The Nightingales" I use the 'most used' method (for me) to start with, which is drawing the grid and measuring those squares but I still find myself manage to go out of shape QwQ" anyway afterwards I decide to painting directly lol, because I want to fake myself like a master hahhahaha((((硬不要脸

Closeup (((I try my best to adjust the color and lighting                                                                               
Close up of The Nightingale: perhaps my view for love was intense so the borders of almost everything in this are so bold 3_3

Close up details of The Nightingales II compare to the previous ones a lot of the prints were much more looser 

Love this hand so much UGHHHH (although part of it was a bit off)



The figures in this painting are rather flat, I don't know why I'm doing it I just know I'm doing it qwq, but I would put it as it's a another kind of experience in managing different sort of surface?   :O

I'm kinda drooling over the texture I did for this painting, guess I'm really into these currently

finally some clear faces showing ~~~ lalala~~~

more close up~~~


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honestly tho this series has more emotional stuff than deep thought or meanings, I'm too lazy to bother with those...meh.... Saw a post recently that can be a little sarcastic but true lol, it shows two panel with A asking B how to achieve a happy life. Bother less is the answer hahhaha I do find myself struggling too much with being too serious with what other people says for a whole lot of time ( can't help when that's the way you were brought up! D:) Anyway I do eventually did find myself growing towards "whatever you say lol" mindset , but the downside is you might end up pretty lonely orz But that's fine.... cause I'm too lazy to bother with too many people's issue ( as long as my best friends are still alive QwQ"



Thanks for reading!  :B

No comments:

Post a Comment